My medic partner and I planned a delicious feast for dinner. Ribs in the slow cooker. Roasted asparagus. …but what to do with these carrots? Why not maple roasted carrots?
Real maple syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 400°.
2. Line baking sheet with tin foil.
3. Wash, peel, slice carrots.
4. Spread carrot rounds evenly on baking sheet
5. Drizzle with maple syrup
6. Top with small pieces of butter (I use Kerrygold butter)
7. Bake for approx 30 minutes, or until tender.
These carrots were just what dinner needed. A subtle sweetness. And only 3 ingredients. A new favorite.